Sanjeev.NET

Sanjeev Narang notes about poetry, quotations, scrabble, trivia, vocabulary, word lists, word oddities, word play, seattle and washington lists.

Armstrong: It could be my last Tour


icNewcastle - Armstrong: It could be my last Tour

Armstrong: It could be my last Tour

Six-time Tour de France champion Lance Armstrong has admitted that the 2005 event could be his last.

The 33-year-old Texan, who will ride under the colours of his new team Discovery Channel in July, wrote his name in the history books in 2004 when he became the first cyclist to win the prestigious event six times.

"I am 100% certain to take part in the 2005 Tour de France, unless of course I have an accident," Armstrong told Le Parisien. "It might also be the last for me.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment